Many security systems provide only a few hours of video. At best, most conventional storage backup systems will keep video for up to 30-120 days before overwriting it. For liability cases for example, the statute of limitations to file a claim is much longer than 120 days. Many business owners have lost legal battles through the loss of the security camera video evidence that would have exonerated them. We can store your security camera video for as long as you need it securely in our video storage cloud.
Not only do we develop our own DVR and NVR systems, CCTV Services also offers the finest security system cloud storage solutions. These products and services provide our clients with unprecedented peace of mind year after year.
Our Video Storage Cloud (unlimited CCTV cloud storage) services include:
- Vital offsite managed video data backup.
- Saving, storing and retrieving of all your vital video data.
- Video data transferred securely over the internet.
- Unlimited CCTV cloud storage.
- Video data saved securely and indefinitely.
- A recovery request system, which allows you to have easy access of your data.
- A history log of all retrieved data requests.
How CCTV Services’ Cloud Storage Benefits Our Clients
- Our clients can have access to their security camera cloud storage from as far back in time as each has indicated.
- Storage services also include our exclusive System Health Monitoring.
- Our proprietary Virtual Video Vault services sends both our client and our service team emails and text message alerts in the event any recording device, network, or cameras experience issues.
- All storage space, set up, programming, monitoring and maintenance of your account is managed by ESPCCTV for a small monthly fee.
If you want your CCTV video data to protect you, then protect your video data TODAY! To learn more, please contact us.